Minecraft Trees Minecraft Trees

Pretty good.

I liked this animation. The art style was true to the source material and the animation was well done. My biggest complaint was the audio. You used a lot of the same audio clips, one after another. I suggest alternating between the different sounds, next time.

Wonders of the Universe 2 Wonders of the Universe 2

Wonderfully Done

This cartoon is a masterpiece! It really shows a lot of effort and you should be proud! I can't wait for episode 3!

South Park goes HP South Park goes HP

It was okay

Not the greatest animation I've ever seen, but it had potential. They all moved too smoothly for South Park characters, though.

I think you have a really good idea, taking audio from the cartoons and splicing them in with your own storyline. With enough work, you have the premise for a Golden Cartoon Series.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

Pretty Spiffy

I thought this flash cartoon was excellent. My only problem with it, and it's a small one, was that the leader soldier without the spike on his head didn't sound "Campy" enough. A leader should have a voice the makes you go "Gosh, he must be the leader." Kinda like "Captain Capitalism."

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

I Love It!

Best thing I've ever seen!

Giant Enemy Crab Battle Giant Enemy Crab Battle

Not too shabby

Pretty darn cool.

Steven-M responds:

Non-shabby is something I aim for with every movie, so it's good to know that. Thanks for watching!

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

Not Bad

This idea has potential. A lot of potential. I am interested in seeing what kind of things you'll come up with in the future.

BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods BadGuys2:AppeasingTheGods

Funny

The cartoon is very funny stuff.

Captain Capitalism Captain Capitalism

Best Movie Ever

That was the best movie I have ever seen in my life! Honestly!

Metal gear solid:STS2 p2 Metal gear solid:STS2 p2

*leers*

The Flash is strong with this one.

CiyFox responds: